Yes, we’ve changed our website a couple of times over the last couple of years. Yes it’s been hard work…and yes, we’re finally getting to the point where the site does some form of justice to the awesome work that the staff within the business carry out on a daily basis. We do some mega-cool things each and every day, whether it’s staff in the ROC dialling into sites to perform some energy optimisation tasks, or the development of our Data Centre BMS platform, all the really cool and useful stuff we do now has a place.
Having said that, there are still some areas that i’m working on, so please bear with me whilst I continue to work through things. If you do happen to notice any bugs, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than just skin deep
As you use the site, hopefully you’ll notice that the changes are more than just cosmetic. The site should be quicker to load, easier to navigate and more mobile friendly than its predecessor. There are also a few cool new features that we hope to get online between now and the end of Q4 this year, which will improve the experience here at Aimteq.co.uk. These include:
- the addition of live chat, to make it even easier to get in touch with somebody here at Aimteq
- a tour of the Remote Operations Centre (ROC)
What else is new?
I’m not going to go over everything, but I will point out a few useful changes or additions:
- Remote Management services now sit within the Remote Operations Centre section of the site. Consider this our Bureau service, only bigger, faster and stronger than your average bureau
- We have a new and improved jobs page, with the ability for you to apply online
- The whole aesthetic and tone of voice is now much more in-line with the attitude of our business. We pride ourselves on being easy to deal and approachable. We provide a highly technical service, in a highly personable way.
- If you’re a M&E contractor, an energy manager, a larger business looking for a bespoke solution, or even just somebody looking for an energy dashboard, you can now request a quote online.
These are just a few of the additions and alterations. As we continue to develop the site, it will become easier to use, quicker to load and hopefully provide all the information you’re looking for.