Will have an advanced knowledge of HVAC applications, products and the commercial issues relating to their work.
As well as being fully electrically competent they will be computer literate at ‘administrator’ level and will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of health and safety procedures. In addition will be able to work without supervision on the tasks detailed below: –
- Fault finding on multiple products ranges, at an intermediate level.
- Commissioning of BMS systems, at an advanced level.
- Advanced level demonstrations to customers of BMS control systems
- Commissioning systems software, one system at an advanced level and another at least to intermediate level.
- Configuring systems software/graphics at an advanced level
- Advanced fault finding associated with other manufacturer’s equipment.
- Carrying out dilapidation surveys and preparing reports
- Co-ordination and supervision of subcontract labour
- Ability to develop and commission software and graphics to meet the job specification (Projects)
- Liaising with Project Managers in creating, then delivering, commissioning programmes. (Projects)
- Providing clear and concise information to Project Engineers and Managers to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget
- Liaising with Customers on site to update on progress and potential issues (Projects)
Also, will routinely:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of quality procedures.
- Consistently achieve and show continued commitment to reasonable target times as set by his/her Supervisor or Manager.
- Exercise knowledge of contractual issues in ‘on-site’ situations.
- Demonstrate required level of communication skills both internally and with customers.
- Show continued commitment and flexibility by endeavouring to support and actively promote sales initiatives.
- BMS and/or Controls knowledge in one or more of the following BMS systems : Tridium/Trend.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency processes and practices, the energy market, and our business, products and services.
- Willing to attend training courses for the Siemens and Schneider BMS range
Essential Functional/Technical Skills
- Electrical Competency
- H & S Accreditation (CSCS Card or equivalent)
- Clean driving record
- Technical experience to cover installation and commissioning work at the required levels
- PC Skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Exemplary attitude to health, safety and the working environment at all times
- Excellent communication skills along with an aptitude for recommending company products.
- Possesses technical skills in order to install, maintain and repair control systems, working to the highest safety and quality standards required by the company through attained accreditation.
- Ability to use tools, equipment and personal communication devices/computers
- Knowledge of energy efficiency processes and practices, the energy market, and our business, products and services
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer requirements
- Committed to following company Policies and Procedures
- Adheres to the company dress code and maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Full driving licence and flexible attitude to travel
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude
- Safe working anti-risk approach
- Customer Focus Skills – keen to go the ‘extra mile’
- Strives to deliver company values
More information & applying
For more information on this role, or to apply without using the form below, please contact Amy Simpson – email@example.com