We’re one of the UK’s largest BMS systems integration businesses, with offices in London, Cirencester and Stockport providing installation, maintenance and bureau monitoring services for BEMS and BMS systems across the country.
In recent years, our team has grown to in excess of 100 staff across the three offices, and a turnover of circa £13 million per year. As we’ve expanded, our technology portfolio has grown to include market-leading hardware and software from Siemens, Tridium, WEMS and Schneider Electric.
Using these market-leading technologies, our building install portfolio now stands 5,500+ installs across the UK and into Europe, where we work with some of the world’s best known businesses and brands to manage their buildings and energy effectively.
Key internal contacts
- Regional Manager
- Operations Manager
- Operations coordinator/administrator
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
- Liaise with the client and attending site/client meetings.
- Managing the project engineering team.
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- Liaise with the regional managers and sales team.
- Liaise with the electrical installation and panel contractors.
- Ensure the project is completed (handover completed and O&Ms issued)
- Knowledge of Siemens, Schneider Electric and Tridium BMS systems would be beneficial.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Financially and commercially aware
- The ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- Effective problem-solver and decision-maker